Our raw full-spectrum formula contains CBD+CBDa, with omega 3, vitamin D and vitamin E, flavonoids, terpenes, co-factors, and co-nutrients. We make CBD extracts using a special innovative extraction process with no chemicals, just the compressed air you breathe! Co2 extraction is the best method for maintaining the whole plant properties. Our organic, non-GMO, CBD oil can be used to support a balanced healthy lifestyle, with vital vitamins, and minerals that are normally lost when extracts are heated, our formula retains hemp’s natural complex structure of over 400 unaltered molecules.
- A single drop contains 5mg of CBD+CBDa
- 1500mg of CBD+CBDa per bottle
- Less than 0.2% THC
- Supports daily wellness
- Suitable for beginners
Hemp seed oil (50%), Omega 3 (0.75g), Omega 6 (2.5g), Vitamin E (5mg) phytocannabinoids cannabidiol and cannabidiolic acid 15% (CBDa+CBD 1500mg), low concentrations of the natural forms of (CBC, CBG, CBN)
TerpenesMyrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta-pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene, and Humulene.
Other natural moleculesCannabis plant waxes, flavonoids (Quercetin, Apigenin, and Cannaflavin), alkanes, nitrogenous compounds, amino acids, ketones, glycosides, vitamins, pigments, water, cofactors, and co-nutrients.
*Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural constituent of the hemp plant.
No preservatives, artificial colors, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO.
- To supplement your diet with CBD oil, use once or twice daily.
- Our recommended usage is 1-3 drops per day on an empty stomach.
- To use the dropper, squeeze gently on the rubber tip and release to fill the dropper. To place drops under your tongue, fill the dropper and press gently on the rubber tip to release the droplets.
- Store bottle in a cool dry place.
- Hygiene tip – Avoid putting the dropper applicator in your mouth and putting it back in the bottle.
- We proudly work with the hemp plant, without adding any nasty chemicals to make every batch look or taste the same. Sometimes this means the taste and color of our products vary. But the CBD and terpene content will always be the same.